Terms and Conditions – Consultative Services
By placing an order for our services you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Provide Always INSYNC with personal and professional information including education, qualifications, employment history, personal interests and hobbies (if relevant) as well as any other information requested by Always INSYNC for the sole purpose of CV writing and/or consultative services.
- All payments to be received in advance and in full via full via our online PayPal facility. Unfortunately we do not offer finance schemes for payment in instalments.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will ensure that the service you have requested meets your personal needs. On occasion we find that our clients may have selected a service or package that is not best suited to them. In such cases, we will recommend a more suitable package and refund the difference/ or agree to an additional fee for the revised service. Please be aware you have the right to cancel your order at this point only: see our refund policy.
- Once we have accepted your order, we will arrange a telephone consultation with you at a time that suits both parties. This consultation can last between 45 and 90-minutes depending on the level of your CV and/ or the consultative service required. The consultation is not time-restricted, and you can follow up with a call to provide additional information at no additional cost.
- Once we have all the information required, we will professionally write your CV or chosen consultative service(s) and email a draft copy to you in ‘read only PDF’ within 10-working days.
- Please let us know if you require any alterations to your CV within 10 days of receiving your draft and we will make any necessary adjustments until you are completely satisfied with your CV or other service. Once completed, we will finalise your order and email final copies to you in PDF and Word format.
- We are more than happy to make minor adjustments to your CV free of charge for a period of 3 months after order completion. This includes amendments to personal details, qualifications and hobbies only. If you require changes to your employment history, this will incur an additional charge and we will provide a quotation based on your requirements.
General Terms and Conditions
The term “Always INSYNC” and/or “www.always-insync.co.uk” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
Use of Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site www.always-insync.co.uk. The content is protected by trade-marks, copyright, database and all other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not use images, logos, branding or other content in any wise other than the following with our express permission.
Retrieval: the content of always-insync.co.uk may be displayed on a computer screen, or stored electronically on a disk or removable storage device. You may not store the content of www.always-insync.co.uk on any device connected to a network or disseminate it to third parties in any way. You may print one copy of the content on www.always-insync.co.uk for your personal use and reference. You must keep all proprietary and copyright notices intact.
Users who register with the www.always-insync.co.uk site or our subscription service must register for their own personal use. You must make sure that all details provided by you are complete and accurate. You must inform us of any changes to the information you provided when you registered. Failure to do this may result in you being locked out of your account or denied access to the site.
Passwords and Security
Registered users are required to create a password. It is a condition of use of this site that you keep your password safe and secure. Your password must remain confidential and shall not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. The registered user is responsible for all actions on the www.always-insync.co.uk site that are undertaken while he or she is logged in. The registered user is responsible for all orders or communications made through the site while he or she is logged in. It is your responsibility to inform us if you suspect or know that anyone other than yourself knows your password.
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of the www.always-insync.co.uk site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
We have the right to remove any material or post you make on our site if in our opinion your material content does not comply with standards set out in our Acceptance Policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is maliciously or technologically harmful.
Pricing and Discounts
We reserve the right to alter service and package prices and discounts at any time. Such alterations will come into effect after we have given notice on the site. Where discounts are offered in percentages, they will be calculated as a percentage of the current published price.
Limitation of Liability
Always-insync.co.uk shall not be liable to any client, customer or business for any financial loss arising out of the use of any of the services or packages displayed and sold on this site, this includes: liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or the connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use or our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
Availability of www.always-insync.co.uk
While we strive to provide the best possible service, www.always-insync.co.uk makes no promise that the content and services (including packages) found on the site will answer your requirements.
Access to this site may occasionally be interrupted or curtailed for maintenance, for repair or for the introduction of new elements and services.
Internet Liability for www.always-insync.co.uk
At all times, the use of this site bears all the risks associated with using the Internet. We disclaim all liabilities arising from incompatibility of your equipment, communications links or software with Always-insync.co.uk, any and all technical problems with www.always-insync.co.uk or inadequacy of the content of www.always-insync.co.uk to answer your requirements.
UK and International Law
Collecting Your Information
We collect information when you use www.always-insync.co.uk, when you register with www.always-insync.co.uk, when you contact us in writing through the site, when you engage in competitions or other promotional activities running on the site and when you make orders or payments via the site.
Using Your Information
Research and Marketing
If you agree to it, we may contact you from time to time with information, offers and research. You may ask to be removed from our opt in list at any time.