With 28% of Londoners living in poverty, and a quarter of households relying on benefits to meet their housing costs, it is more important than ever to take the first step towards teaching money skills to those who need them the most.
The INSYNC money workshop teaches life changing budgeting skills and a simple system aimed to ease the transition of weekly to monthly budgeting.
The ALWAYS INSYNC Personal Money Management Programme is designed for anyone who:
- Welcomes advice on budgeting and planning their income and expenditure.
- Is interested in learning the essential principles of good money management.
- Finds it difficult to keep track of their expenditure.
- Needs assistance with the numerical calculations required to prioritise and monitor expenditure.
- Is or will be affected by welfare reforms.
- May be anxious about digital inclusion.
- Is a new tenancy holder.